Is Your Hair Condition An Indication of Your Health?
We are often concerned about how shiny or long does our hair look or how does our hair style look. But we often ignore our depleting hair quality, our thinning hair. Do you know? Our hair quality, texture and thickness say a lot about our body’s health.
You may notice graying, drying, thinning of your hair. Don’t ignore them, nor take them lightly considering them just a change over your hair. These may be signs of your depleting health condition. Let’s have a look at some of these signs.
- Your graying hair may be a sign of over stress
- Your brittle may be a symptom of Cushing’s Syndrome
- Your drying and thinning hair may be a symptom of thyroid disease or hypothyroidism
- Shedding of your hair might be the result of anemia caused to you
- Your thinning hair may be result of protein deficiency.
There many such factors that denote some ailment or deficiency in your body. So, don’t take the changes caused to your lightly.
Although, generally, it’s not possible for common people to know about the ailment by seeing the hair condition. That’s why, we are here to give you the best advice and best hair loss treatment in Jammu.